We offer a fantastic range of Italian courses in Florence, Rome, Milan & Siena,, Italy to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Italian course, Intensive Italian Course and Private Tuition in Valencia for general language learning. The Italia
- Rome, Italy; Milan, Italy; Florence, Italy; Siena, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- Live Languages Abroad offers a range of Italian Courses in Italy for students of all ages and abilities. These short-term and long-term courses are held in Florence, Rome, Milan & Siena and ideal for students who want to learn Italian from scratch or seriously improve their previous knowledge of the language. Courses are available all year round, please see our website for specific start dates. Totally immersing yourself in the language and culture of the Country is the best way to learn Italian and retain your knowledge of the language. Students can choose from a variety of accommodation options including host family and shared apartment accommodation. It is also possible to combine language courses in several different locations for the ultimate study abroad experience.
We offer a fantastic range of Italian courses in Florence, Rome, Milan & Siena,, Italy to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Italian course, Intensive Italian Course and Private Tuition in Valencia for general language learning. The Italian for Life course is perfect for Gap Year students, career breakers and adults with several months to spend learning Italian. There is also the Over 50's course for our senior students.
Students can choose from 20 or 30 lessons per week for a duration of 1 - 52 weeks depending on individual requirements.
- Setting Description:
- The Italian language school in Florence is located in a beautiful historical Palazzo with a magnificent view of the Cathedral. Located in the heart of down town Florence, you can reach the most famous sights in a few minutes’ walk. The Italian school occupies an entire 3 floor building and has 15 spacious and luminous classrooms. The ground floor is dedicated to the recreational area where you can find a student lounge with coffee corner: where you can read Italian newspapers, have a coffee with your fellow students or do your homework. On the first floor you will find classrooms, the secretary’s office, the multimedia classroom with 6 computers and the free internet point. The Italian language school in Rome is set in an attractive and elegant typical aristocratic building. It is located in the centre of Rome, in the pedestrian area, halfway from the astounding ‘Piazza Navona’, ‘Castel S. Angelo’ and ‘San Pietro’ Basilica. The area, typically Roman, abounds with charming cafes, sh
- Please see website for prices.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program