- Munich, Germany
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- Live Languages Abroad offers a range of German Courses in Munich, Germany for students of all ages and abilities. These short-term and long-term courses are held in Munich and ideal for students who want to learn German from scratch or seriously improve their previous knowledge of the language. Courses are available all year round, please see our website for specific start dates.Totally immersing yourself in the language and culture of the Country is the best way to learn German and retain your knowledge of the language. Students can choose from a variety of accommodation options including host family and shared apartment accommodation.It is also possible to combine language courses in several different locations for the ultimate study abroad experience.
We offer a fantastic range of German courses in Munich, Germany to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard German course, Intensive German Course and Private Tuition in Nice for general language learning. The German for Life course is perfect for Gap Year students, career breakers and adults with several months to spend learning French. The school is also great for exam preparation offering the DALF/DELF Prep. course. There is also the Over 50's course for our senior students.
Students can choose from 20 or 30 lessons per week for a duration of 1 - 52 weeks depending on individual requirements.
- Setting Description:
- The School in Munich is situated in the West of the city not far from the city centre and is easily reached by public transport. The polytechnic is right on the doorstep and it’s also not far to the university, the student quarter of Schwabing and the English Garden. The school has ten class rooms, a media resource centre a basement party room, and its own student guest house. A drinks machine with hot and cold drinks and a cafeteria serving small meals and drinks in the mornings, ensure that the course participants don’t go hungry.
- Please see website for prices
Based on 1 Reviews
- Thoroughly enjoying the experience!04/13/14
I am two weeks into a German course in Munich and am thoroughly enjoying the experience so far. The multicultural school offers courses for all abilities and takes a pleasantly surprising interest in maximising the development of individual students.
Munich is a great place to live with plenty of activities to keep you entertained, whatever your interests. Live Languages Abroad made the booking process quick and easy and ensured I had all the information I needed prior to departure. I get the impression that they would have been quick and eager to assist with any problems, had I encountered any.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend