This program is designed for mature, independent thinking teenagers who enjoy and handle limited individual supervision. This program is open to teenagers ages 14 - 18 (for all language levels). Students have 3 hours of Italian language instruction in the
- Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Summer
- Program Description:
- Our school and residence are centrally located in "Prati", near the Vatican. Our school is in a fabulous downtown residential area, located close to the magnificent St. Peter's Cathedral, on the Via Cola di Rienzo - one of the most popular shopping strips in the heart of Rome. The school is surrounded by shops and restaurants.
School facilities include:
* 5 Large classrooms
* Multimedia room with free internet access and WiFi
* Student lounge & kitchen available for students
* Library & study room
Standard program: 4 group lessons daily.
* School residence
* Students live in downtown school residence building.
* Students share 3 - 4 bedded rooms
* 3 Meals are provided daily
* Students are under permanent staff supervision
This program is designed for mature, independent thinking teenagers who enjoy and handle limited individual supervision. This program is open to teenagers ages 14 - 18 (for all language levels). Students have 3 hours of Italian language instruction in the morning from Monday to Friday. The school will plan one activity per day and full day excursions on Saturdays.
* Italian course (20 lessons per week) * Max of 15 students per class * Use of teaching materials * Shared residence accommodation * Meal plan - 3 meals daily * Travel Medical Insurance * Weekly activity program * One full day & one half day excursion per week * Program T-shirt * Language certificate at end of program * Airport transfers from/to Rome airport * Pre-departure information * Full supervision by staff * 24-hour Emergency hotline on travel days
- Setting Description:
- Rome is located in the middle of Italy on its western coast, about 20km inland. Rome is a city of noise; you cannot escape the hectic vibrancy of the place. Its anarchic traffic, its piazzas, its fountains, its fabulous restaurants and all the other idiosyncrasies make Rome, quite simply, one of the most remarkable cities in the world. As a grand city, the one thing you cannot escape from in Rome, is history - this exciting and stylish metropolis oozes it. Whether it's early-Christian churches, Renaissance palaces or the Vatican; the sense of history, art, and architecture, which Rome provides, is all embracing.
- Summer Season (July 5 - August 9) 2 Weeks Program Cost: $1960 3 Weeks Program Cost: $2891
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program