* Open to teenagers ages 14 - 18 years of age (for all language levels) * Live with a local host family including 3 meals per day * Combination of French language course, cultural & outdoor activities * Program length 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 weeks - July, Augu
- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Summer
- Program Description:
- Our school is located in downtown Paris, in the Cours Rougemont, and lies right in the middle of the historical, cultural, artistic and economic centre. The nearest underground station is called “Grands Boulevards”– situated in the 9th arrondissement. The school is within walking distance to museums and restaurants as well as an endless number of little boutiques and cafés – so after lessons you can explore the city together with your new friends right away.
* Open to teenagers ages 14 - 18 years of age (for all language levels) * Live with a local host family including 3 meals per day * Combination of French language course, cultural & outdoor activities * Program length 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 weeks - July, August * Study with international students of the same age Students will have plenty of independence however will have school / accommodation rules and curfews to obey, they will always be under 24 hour supervision by our staff.
* Language lessons (20 lessons per week) max of 15 students per class * Use of teaching materials & classes are 45 minutes long * Shared host family accommodation * Meal plan - 3 meals daily * Travel Medical Insurance for the program duration * Weekly activity program * 1 full day Excursion per week * Language certificate at end of program * Airport transfer from/to Paris airport / Train station on arrival and departure days. * Pre-departure information * 24 hour Emergency hotline on travel days
- Setting Description:
- Welcome to Paris, known as the "city of lights" and is truly one of the world's most beautiful cities. The city has dominated the political, artistic, and intellectual life of France. To artists, it is the capital of paintings, sculpture, design, decoration, music, theater, fashion and literature.
- 1 Week Standard French Course: $1900.00 USD 2 Weeks Standard French Course: $3176.00 USD Price includes: - Accommodation (Full board/Double room) - Activities - Staff Supervision
Additional Program Information