- Moscow, Russia; Saint Petersburg, Russia; Volgograd, Russia
- Program Type:
- Teach Abroad
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Teach Abroad:
- Placement Audience:
- 15-18 years old
- Program Description:
- Range of Russian courses offered to participants of all levels of Russian. Participants without TEFL certification also take part in a TEFL training program/internship leading to an in-house TEFL qualification.
Work-Study - Participants spend approximately half their time studying & half teaching English as a foreign language, thus learning to speak a foreign language while acquiring valuable work experience. The program is financially attractive, allowing those who would like to study Russian in Russia to support themselves.
Participants receive top-quality Russian tuition at a discounted rate, and can cover 80-100% of living costs with money earned teaching EFL. Included in fee: tuition, accommodation, visa support, immigration fees, work permission, provision of medical services, airport pick-up, TEFL training course.
- Setting Description:
- Participants will be based in Moscow, St Petersburg or Volgograd in Language Link's schools, which are in modern, re-furbished buildings near the city center.
- Costs depend on length of program, participants' existing qualifications and type of accomodation desired. For example, a work-study teacher with a teaching qualification, living in a shared flat for 12 weeks will pay 3160 euros. An unqualified teacher in a shared flat will pay 4620 euros for 14 weeks + 4 weeks initial training period.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Work Study programme Russia11/05/12
The work study programme in Moscow was fantastic. I had studied Russian for four years at university, I thought I knew how to speak. But as soon as I arrived in Moscow I realised that I basically knew nothing. The teaching programmes here were amazing!
I studied indvidually, with a highly qualified Russian teacher. The rate in which I saw my Russian improve was incredible. Moreover, I got to balance out the study while teaching English as a second language. That meants when I wasn't learning Russian I was spending time with them. The price however, is a little more than some can afford. But it became very obvious that this is the price you will have to pay anywhere! For as much as I got out of it, I would definately pay it again! All my visa issues and accommodation were all taken care off. They organised accommodation close to the school for me, and I was living with other work study students. The staff were wonderful and it is a very professional company (unlike many in Russia)read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend