- Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
This four-semester consecutive program with a total of 120 credit points is structured in a modular fashion with several core courses in the first semester and a choice of elective courses in the second and third semesters. The fourth semester is more research-oriented and includes the writing of the master's thesis. For students who adhere to the study plan, there are no more lecture courses in this fourth semester and full-time residence in Frankfurt is not essential.
The program features various sorts of teaching:
- A lecture course earns six credits and is taught three hours a week with roughly a third of the time devoted to in-class discussion of problem sets.
- Grading in field seminars is predominantly based on a term paper and its presentation. Often seminars are blocked in conference-like settings and held in out-of-town venues.
- The thesis seminar provides guidance for students working on their thesis and gives opportunity to present ideas and
Additional Program Information
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program