- Bremen, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Supply Chain Management
- Program Description:
The Master degree program Supply Chain Management trains you for the growing field of design and management of supply chains. The successful completion of the studies leads to earning an internationally acknowledged Master of Science (MSc) degree and enables a quick career entry in the area of Supply Chain Management in a national or international context.
Understanding your suppliers and supply chain risks is critical since their performance has a direct impact on a corporation's ability to produce or deliver goods or services. The ability to manage global supply chains is therefore fundamental to success in the global economy. This is why all kinds of industries look for highly trained professionals who know how to operate complex networks on a global scale.
This graduate program provides you with everything you need to start a successful career as in the fascinating field of international supply chain management. Its curriculum teaches modern leadership and management competencies to be able to deal with aspects of modern business, such as globalization, complexity and flexibility. This includes the analysis of business processes, as well as the ability and the readiness to recognize the potential for change, initiate change processes, and to design those change processes successfully. Furthermore you are in a perfect shape to implement control in any business.
Graduates' career chances are with major players in industries like automobile manufacturing, machinery, precision equipment, aerospace, heavy automotive, technology and software, for example. In particular, a lot of jobs are offered in Germany being one of Europe’s most high-technology-industrialized countries.
- Setting Description:
- Jacobs University’s green and tree-shaded campus provides much more than buildings for teaching and research. Students from all over the world come to live and learn at Jacobs University. Representing over 100 nations, our student body forms an intercultural community which is unprecedented in Europe.
- 20000 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Each admitted candidate may request an individual financial package offer which includes a tuition deferral option.
- The program is designed for students of different cultural, geographical and professional origins. Students who are dedicated and interested in gaining theoretical and application-oriented knowledge are particularly addressed. Ideally, applicants have already completed their first degree in disciplines like logisitcs, economics, business administration, engineering, or information technology. Other applicants with a proven special affinity or strong interest for the topic and the desire for further Master-level practical education are also welcome to apply! Working experience is recommended. Studying at Jacobs University takes place in a highly intercultural environment. Therefore, the willingness to join such a multicultural-international community and work together with students and faculty across various field of interest is absolutely necessary.
- Scholarships Description:
- All applicants are automatically considered for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships of up to € 12,000 per year. Depending on availability, additional scholarships sponsored by external partners are offered to highly gifted students.