- Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Marketing, Marketing
- Program Description:
You control international marketing and advertising campaigns, you work together with partners, colleagues and agencies throughout the world: with a Master's degree in International Marketing, you can become a leading marketing executive in a globally based company.
With the degree in Marketing Management you turn your liking for creativity and customer relations into your profession. You process the necessary know-how in the fields of Marketing, Sales und Brand Building, so that you are subsequently able to take over management responsibility in a company operating in an international environment.
During your studies, you complete the specialisation in marketing management with the following courses:
- Global Brand Management
- International Consumer Behaviour
- Applied Marketing Research
- Current Issues in International Marketing
- Sales & Pricing
- Setting Description:
- Bad Honnef: Infrastructure – the campus for learning and for feeling at home tuition in top-level seminar rooms fitted with the best modern equipment software training in the computer training centre campus-wide Internet free of charge Library with databases for online research modern demonstration kitchen for practical seminars modern cafeteria – fresh, healthy, delicious Dallmayr Café and Bar and Charly's Lounge the university's own restaurant "the anno" Berlin: modern study rooms with the latest presentation media campus-wide WLAN free of charge in-house library with databases for online research generously dimensioned lounges and studies access to all other student cafeterias and libraries in the capital
- 6590 EUR. Price per semester. Request our free brochure on our website and you will get a special coupon for saving the application fee.
Additional Program Information
- Bachelor´s degree (180 ECTS) Minimum grade point average of 3.0 according to the German grading system English, academic IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program