- Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Information Technology, Information Technology
- Program Description:
Information is a key asset in today's economy. Recognizing its value for an organization, taking advantage of its potential and harnessing its technologies lies in the authority of IT Management.
As IT Manager you will develop strategies to utilize data, information and knowledge of your organization in order to achieve and develop strategic objectives. Working at the interface between leadership and information technology, you will conduct and supervise projects within and between international enterprises, non-governmental, or governmental organizations.
During your studies, you complete the specialisation in it management with the following courses:
- IT Project Management
- IT Service Management
- IT Governance & Compliance
- IT Architecture Management
- Software Engineering
- Setting Description:
- Bad Honnef: Infrastructure – the campus for learning and for feeling at home tuition in top-level seminar rooms fitted with the best modern equipment software training in the computer training centre campus-wide Internet free of charge Library with databases for online research modern demonstration kitchen for practical seminars modern cafeteria – fresh, healthy, delicious Dallmayr Café and Bar and Charly's Lounge the university's own restaurant "the anno" Berlin: modern study rooms with the latest presentation media campus-wide WLAN free of charge in-house library with databases for online research generously dimensioned lounges and studies access to all other student cafeterias and libraries in the capital
- 6590 EUR. Price per semester. Request our free brochure on our website and you will get a special coupon for saving the application fee.
Additional Program Information
- Bachelor´s degree (180 ECTS) Minimum grade point average of 3.0 according to the German grading system English, academic IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program