- Bad Honnef, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Hospitality Management
- Program Description:
The International Event Management degree programme is practice oriented and provides you with an understanding of basic principles of business administration and specific managerial expertise related to trade-fairs, exhibitions, conferences and corporate events. Your career opportunities with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in International Event Management are manifold – just as varied as the events you will realise.
During your studies, you can chose one of the following specialisations:
- Event Design
- Human Resource Management
- Sales & Distribution
- Sustainable Tourism, Hospitality & Events
- Setting Description:
- Infrastructure – the campus for learning and for feeling at home tuition in top-level seminar rooms fitted with the best modern equipment software training in the computer training centre campus-wide Internet free of charge Library with databases for online research modern demonstration kitchen for practical seminars modern cafeteria – fresh, healthy, delicious Dallmayr Café and Bar and Charly's Lounge the university's own restaurant "the anno"
- 5890 EUR. Price per semester. Request our free brochure on our website and you will get a special coupon for saving the application fee.
Additional Program Information
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate with scores in the top 30% of your academic year Academic IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL IBT 80 points/PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program