- Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Human Resources Management, Human Resources Management
- Program Description:
As a future manager in the field of human resources, you will face many challenges – for example the strategic utilisation of employees and of course the demographic change.
During you studies you acquire the relevant know-how, which qualifies you to take on management positions in international companies and Human Resource departments. Once you have successfully completed your studies in the English language at the IUBH you will be a sought-after expert in human resources.
During your studies, you complete the specialisation in human resources with the following courses:
- Comparative Human Resources
- Current Issues in International Human Resource Management
- International Assessment Centers in Selection & Training
- Research Methods for International & Comparative Human Resource Management
- International Human Resource Strategy
- Setting Description:
- Bad Honnef: Infrastructure – the campus for learning and for feeling at home tuition in top-level seminar rooms fitted with the best modern equipment software training in the computer training centre campus-wide Internet free of charge Library with databases for online research modern demonstration kitchen for practical seminars modern cafeteria – fresh, healthy, delicious Dallmayr Café and Bar and Charly's Lounge the university's own restaurant "the anno" Berlin: modern study rooms with the latest presentation media campus-wide WLAN free of charge in-house library with databases for online research generously dimensioned lounges and studies access to all other student cafeterias and libraries in the capital
- 6590 EUR. Price per semester. Request our free brochure on our website and you will get a special coupon for saving the application fee.
Additional Program Information
- Bachelor´s degree (180 ECTS) Minimum grade point average of 3.0 according to the German grading system English, academic IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program