- Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Hospitality Management, Hospitality Management
- Program Description:
Hotel planning, human resources management, restaurant and room management – you have already become acquainted with the main tasks of hospitality management during your previous study or on the job.
In senior management in the hotel sector, however, the strategic orientation
of the company is also in your hands.
The Master degree focusing on Hospitality Management prepares you to confidently take on responsible positions in the field of Hotel and Service Management. During this course of studies you develop the competencies you require as a top executive in a sector that is truly international.
During your studies, you complete the specialisation in hospitality with the following courses:
- Hospitality Management Seminar
- Pricing & Distribution Management
- Hospitality Project Planning & Development
- Food & Beverage Management
- Strategic Hospitality & Tourism Marketing
- Setting Description:
- Bad Honnef: Infrastructure – the campus for learning and for feeling at home tuition in top-level seminar rooms fitted with the best modern equipment software training in the computer training centre campus-wide Internet free of charge Library with databases for online research modern demonstration kitchen for practical seminars modern cafeteria – fresh, healthy, delicious Dallmayr Café and Bar and Charly's Lounge the university's own restaurant "the anno" Berlin: modern study rooms with the latest presentation media campus-wide WLAN free of charge in-house library with databases for online research generously dimensioned lounges and studies access to all other student cafeterias and libraries in the capital
- 6590 EUR. Price per semester. Request our free brochure on our website and you will get a special coupon for saving the application fee.
Additional Program Information
- Bachelor´s degree (180 ECTS) Minimum grade point average of 3.0 according to the German grading system English, academic IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program