- Bad Honnef, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Health Sciences, Health Sciences
- Program Description:
Whether in hospitals, ambulatory care, medical tourism or in health or nursing insurance – doctors, nurses and the whole health care sector are becoming increasingly international. For a management career in the healthcare sector, therefore, good language skills are just as necessary as comprehensive knowledge of the sector.
During your Master studies at the IUBH you not only learn about strategic decision-making factors but also with the complex processes of health management, and acquire all the essential know-how required for taking on a responsible position in the health industry.
During your studies, you complete the specialisation in health care with the following courses:
- Clinical Supply Chain Management
- Clinical Governance & Risk
- International Health Care Systems
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Strategic Hospital Management
- Setting Description:
- Bad Honnef: Infrastructure – the campus for learning and for feeling at home tuition in top-level seminar rooms fitted with the best modern equipment software training in the computer training centre campus-wide Internet free of charge Library with databases for online research modern demonstration kitchen for practical seminars modern cafeteria – fresh, healthy, delicious Dallmayr Café and Bar and Charly's Lounge the university's own restaurant "the anno" Berlin: modern study rooms with the latest presentation media campus-wide WLAN free of charge in-house library with databases for online research generously dimensioned lounges and studies access to all other student cafeterias and libraries in the capital
- 6590 EUR. Price per semester. Request our free brochure on our website and you will get a special coupon for saving the application fee.
Additional Program Information
- Bachelor´s degree (180 ECTS) Minimum grade point average of 3.0 according to the German grading system English, academic IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program