- Bad Honnef, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Engineering Management
- Program Description:
Become a sought-after expert at the interface between management and technology
Have you completed your undergraduate degree and do you now strive to gain qualifications in engineering management to further enhance your employability? The English master’s course in engineering management gives you an optimal preparation for an international career at the interface between management and technology.
During your studies, you complete the specialization in engineering management with the following courses:
- Internet of Things
- Product Development
- Project Management for Engineers
- Quality Management and Process Optimization
- Current Issues in Engineering Management
- Setting Description:
- Infrastructure – the campus for learning and for feeling at home tuition in top-level seminar rooms fitted with the best modern equipment software training in the computer training centre campus-wide Internet free of charge Library with databases for online research modern demonstration kitchen for practical seminars modern cafeteria – fresh, healthy, delicious Dallmayr Café and Bar and Charly's Lounge the university's own restaurant "the anno"
- 6590 EUR. Price per semester. Request our free brochure on our website and you will get a special coupon for saving the application fee.
Additional Program Information
- Bachelor´s degree (180 ECTS) Minimum grade point average of 3.0 according to the German grading system English, academic IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program