- Bad Honnef, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Transportation Eng & Mgmt
- Program Description:
In your bachelor degree programme in Aviation Management you learn about the special characteristics of the aviation industry’s global networks, managerial challenges and mechanisms and acquire business management skills. You get an excellent and academically sound education and thus lay the foundation for your international career in the aviation business.
Thanks to the internship integrated by the IUBH in your studies, you have the opportunity of trying out your academic knowledge outside the classroom.
You will also get to know the industry and its various specialisations – the perfect basis for your career choice.
- You can spend your internship in Germany or abroad
- The internship lasts a whole semester
- Forge your first contacts in industry
- Include the internship as an important element in your CV
- Make the most of the opportunity of being taken on after graduation by a company from our industry network
During your studies, you can chose one of the following specialisations:
- Airline Marketing
- Airport Marketing
- Airport Sales & E-Commerce
- Safety Management
- Setting Description:
- The IUBH School of Business and Management is located in Bad Honnef in the historic St. Anno Park, a large park in the middle of the town centre of Bad Honnef. Restored old buildings combined with modern architecture provide the campus with an atmosphere that in itself is an invitation to study. Infrastructure – the campus for learning and for feeling at home tuition in top-level seminar rooms fitted with the best modern equipment software training in the computer training centre campus-wide Internet free of charge Library with databases for online research modern demonstration kitchen for practical seminars modern cafeteria – fresh, healthy, delicious Dallmayr Café and Bar and Charly's Lounge the university's own restaurant "the anno"
- 5890 EUR. Price per semester. Request our free brochure on our website and you will get a special coupon for saving the application fee.
Additional Program Information
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate with scores in the top 30% of your academic year Academic IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL IBT 80 points/PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program