Objective of the Programme: The main purpose of the program is to train highly qualified specialists and senior managers in development of modern technologies of information and measurement systems manufacturing in the field of mechanical engineering.
The program is focused: for applicants with an applicable Bachelor's degree, fluent in English and planning a future career in high-tech international companies, both in Russia and abroad.
The program provides in-depth knowledge in design- or production related areas such as machine design, steel structures, welding technology, laser technology as well as production and sheet metal technology. It is aimed at students who wish to pursue a career in mechanical engineering industry using advanced engineering techniques.
- Understand the theory and practice of developing mechanical engineering systems for performance, strength and durability;
- To be able to use state of the art computer tools for creating and testing virtual prototypes of mechatronic systems;
- Learn about modern production systems and production planning;
· Study aging (fatigue) of metal structures, dynamics of mechatronic machines, laser welding;
· Develop mathematical modeling of manufacturing processes.
Teaching staff: ITMO professors and associate professors and professors of foreign partner universities.
Length of program: 2 years (4 semesters), including 2 semesters at partner University.
Maria Marusina, Head of Chair
Partner Companies: There's a possibility of internship in partner companies in St. Petersburg
A completed academic Bachelor's degree (or first cycle degree) in the fields of modern technologies, measurement systems or equivalent with good/excellent grades. Upper-intermediate level of English.
Application deadline is July 25th. Applicants may find additional information with the coordinator of the program.
Start of the program
Winter semester - September 1
Duration of the program
2 years (4 semesters), including 2 semesters at partner University.
· Master of information and measuring complexes, manufacturing and design (ITMO)
· Master of Science (Lappeenranta University of Technology)
190 000 rubles a year