Objective of the Programme: Double-degree program at ITMO and Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland. The Program provides up-to-date knowledge, skills and capabilities required in ITC using modern technologies and efficient teaching methods.
The program is focused: for applicants with an applicable bachelor's degree, fluent in English and planning a future career in high-tech international companies, both in Russia and abroad.
The general objective of the degree program is to train efficient teamwork-capable experts and to provide them a solid ground for the independent continuation of learning in the ever changing field of computer science and IT industry.
The students who will successfully complete this course will be able to
- Understand the fundamental concepts of designing and programming modern computer systems, including requirements specifications, architectural and detailed design, and implementation;
- Develop various types of software using modern programming technologies;
- Design and implement relational and post-relational databases;
- Administrate of Windows, Unix, CISCO networks;
- Organize network and IT-infrastructure using virtualization;
- Design and implement cloud technologies.
Teaching staff: ITMO professors and associate professors and professors of foreign partner universities.
Length of program: 2 years (4 semesters)including 2 semesters at the partner University
If you have any questions, or require further information, please contact:
Software Development Chair
Dr. Tatiana V. Zudilova, Head of Chair
Phone: +7 (812) 373-2959
E-mail: [email protected]
Partner Companies: There's a possibility of internship in partner companies in St. Petersburg
A completed academic Bachelor's degree (or first cycle degree) in the fields of IT, Communications or equivalent with good/excellent grades. Upper-intermediate level of English.
Application deadline is July 25th. Applicants may find additional information with the coordinator of the program.
Start of the program
Winter semester - September 1
Duration of the program
2 years (4 semesters), including 2 semesters at partner University.
· Master of Information and Communication Technologies (ITMO)
· Master of Science (Lappeenranta University of Technology)