- Duncan Green , Senior Strategic Adviser at OXFAM GB Professor in Practice in International Development at the London School of Economics and Political Science email. Date: 22nd to 24th June 2016 - 9.00am to 13.00pm - Peter Wanke Graduate School of B
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- For more information visit page or contact us.
Following the Faculty policies for the Summer Courses, this year ISEG will launch an intensive training programme of three courses to be held between 22nd - 24th June and 4th - 8th July 2016. In a series of lectures, renowned scholars will cover the current research in their area of specialization, and present an opportunity to exchange experiences and inspiring discussions on several important edge topics.
Secretariat (Department of Economics): Mrs. Natália Nobre - Secretary R. Miguel Lúpi, 20 - Gab. 111; 1249-078 LISBOA, Portugal
- Duncan Green , Senior Strategic Adviser at OXFAM GB Professor in Practice in International Development at the London School of Economics and Political Science email. Date: 22nd to 24th June 2016 - 9.00am to 13.00pm - Peter Wanke Graduate School of Business-UFRJ Date: 04th to 06th July Hours: 09.00am to 13.00pm Room: 202 FR2 -Erik Reinert Professor of Technology Governance and Development Strategies Tallinn University of Tecnology, Estonia Date: 4th to 6th July 2016 - 14.00pm to 18.00pm
- Setting Description:
- Courses How Social Change Happens Introduction to Efficiency Analysis in R Statistical Package How Rich Countries got Rich... and Why Poor Countries Stay Poor
- Students from the Schools of University of Lisbon 1 course € 50 2 courses € 100 3 courses € 150 Students from other Universities 1 course € 100 2 courses € 150 3 courses € 200 People from ONGs 1 course € 75 2 courses € 112 3 courses € 149 People in General 1 course € 200 2 courses € 300 3 courses € 400
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program