Students studying in Brisbane, Australia have the unique opportunity to choose between two international acclaimed institutions: Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and University of Queensland.
- Brisbane, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- Students studying in Brisbane, Australia have the unique opportunity to choose between three international acclaimed institutions: Griffith University - Brisbane, Queensland University of Technology and University of Queensland. Established in 1971, Griffith University is a young, dynamic university with a focus on issues of global importance and has an established reputation of being one of the nation's leading universities. The University is recognized by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, Australia, and the Griffith University Business School has AACSB International accreditation and is a member of the Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative. Griffith is committed to excellence in teaching, learning, and research. It offers a comprehensive range of courses for a changing world. Griffith University is ranked 38th in the QS University Rankings: Top 50 Under 50. Cricos Code: 00233E QUT ranks consistently within the top 10 Australian Universities and the upper 3 per cent world-wide. The university is recognized by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, Australia. Additionally, QUT is the first business school in Australia to secure the prestigious "triple crown" of international accreditation (US-based AACSB International, European-based EQUIS and UK-based Association of MBAs AMBA). Students can choose from a large range of programs in building and planning, business, creative, design and performance, education, engineering, English language, health and community, information technology, law and justice, and science and mathematics. With two conveniently located center city campuses, the inner-city location reinforces the university's links with business and industry while creating a dynamic learning environment for students. Queensland University of Technology is ranked 28th in the QS University Rankings: Top 50 Under 50. Cricos Code: 00213J University of Queensland (UQ) is one of only three Australian members of the global Universitas 21, a founding member of the Group of Eight (Go8) universities, and a member of Universities Australia, all very prestigious academic honors, and is also recognized by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, Australia. UQ offers one of Australia's most comprehensive ranges of study courses, many of which include lectures and tutorials, group work, practical lab or field work, and industry placements. With a student population of more than 46,000 students, one in every four students is an international student, a majority of which are from China. This multicultural student population will allow students to gain exposure to a range of cultures and networks, giving a well rounded international experience. University of Queensland is ranked 43rd in the 2014 QS World University Rankings. Cricos Code: 00025B Program Price Includes: • Comprehensive Advising and Support • Tuition at the Host University • Official Transcript from Host University with ISA Cover Letter • Housing • Meals and Laundry Services • Bridging Cultures Program • Full-Time Resident Staff • On-Site ISA Offices • Computer and Internet Access • Excursions • The ISA Discovery Model • Cultural Activities • Medical Insurance • Comprehensive Health, Safety and Security Support • Airport Reception • Visa Support • Tutoring • The Professional Development Toolbox • Scholarship Opportunities
Additional Program Information
- • Students must have a minimum grade point average of 2.50. • Students must have at least sophomore standing (second year) at their home university and be currently enrolled in a four-year university at the time of participation. • Students must also include an academic letter of recommendation and letter of intent along with their standard ISA application if their GPA falls below the minimum requirement.
- Scholarships Description:
- ISA awards over $850,000 in grants and scholarships to participating students each year. In addition to those offered by ISA, scholarship opportunities are available through several host universities and outside organizations. For more information, please
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program