- Santiago, Chile
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Medical, Nursing, Psychology, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
ISA Internships provides opportunities for you to develop personally and professionally through a high-quality internship experience. We offer full-time, structured, unpaid internships throughout the globe with the option to receive academic credit in a wide variety of career fields.
Through our unique one-on-one advising session, we’ll learn about your area of study, qualifications, past work experiences, and future goals. With this information, we’ll work together with our on-site staff and partners to find an internship placement that is the right fit for you.
Internships in Santiago, Chile, are managed on-site in conjunction with an ISA partner organization and participants in all career fields can intern in the capital city. There is a great demand for Engineering, Business and Marketing, Communications and Journalism, Environmental Studies, and Hospitality and Tourism interns.
While internships are available in English, interning in Santiago offers the opportunity to practice professional Spanish language skills as well as support development and research in both social and environmental causes. Beginning level Spanish is required if you’re interested in working in health-related fields or any field requiring extensive interaction with the public.
Visit the ISA Internships website to learn more about:
- Sample internships in Santiago
- What's Included in an ISA Internships program
- Academic Credit
- Prices & Dates
- Setting Description:
- Chile is one of Latin America's leading countries in terms of connectivity as well as the highest ranked Latin American country in competitiveness. Its strong and rapidly growing economy and political stability make Santiago an excellent location to experience hands-on work experience in a dynamic setting. Santiago is a modern city with a vibrant culture seen in everyday life. An effective public transportation, an array of restaurants, bars, museums and universities as well as mild weather make it a great city to visit and live.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- For details and eligibility, please visit: http://studiesabroad.com/admissions/documents/scholarships/study/isa-scholarships
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program