- Canberra, Australia; Newcastle, Australia; Wollongong, Australia; Sydney, Australia; Brisbane, Australia; Cairns, Australia; Gold Coast, Australia; Townsville, Australia; Adelaide, Australia; Melbourne, Australia; Perth, Australia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Medical, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
ISA Internships provides opportunities for you to develop personally and professionally through a high-quality internship experience. We offer full-time, structured, unpaid internships throughout the globe with the option to receive academic credit in a wide variety of career fields.
Through our unique one-on-one advising session, we’ll learn about your area of study, qualifications, past work experiences and future goals. With this information, we’ll work together with our on-site staff and partners to find an internship placement that is the right fit for you.
In order to maximize your career-building internship, ISA provides every intern with access to a Professional Development Toolbox. The resources available in this toolbox will help you identify your skills and knowledge obtained abroad in order to communicate the value you offer to future employers.
Visit the ISA Internships website to learn more about:
- Sample internships in Australia
- What's Included in an ISA Internships program
- Academic Credit
- Prices & Dates
- Setting Description:
- Australia possesses immediate ties to some of the most powerful global economic and industrial exporters in the world. With inspiring landscapes, diverse cultural identities, and a flair for the creative, Australia has a uniqueness reflected dynamically through the arts.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- For details and eligibility, please visit our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program