IntuuChina tries to select the best candidates to place them in companies that trust us with their recruitment process. In order to do so, IntuuChina will select the few best candidates for the positions available. These are the basic requirements you hav
- Shanghai, China
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Journalism, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- IntuuChina paid internship in China programs will provide you with the right entry to China. Unlike most internship placement companies, we differ ourselves for providing as our core service “the professional and personal adaptation to China”, which means that we believe that the internship is the right and faster way to start, but by no means this is the only step that we will take with you. Our objective is the same as yours, which is to build your future together. You will be part of our community from the day you formally apply, and you’ll benefit from all the services that we have to offer from this day, including support in career advise, job hunting, networking, etc.
IntuuChina tries to select the best candidates to place them in companies that trust us with their recruitment process. In order to do so, IntuuChina will select the few best candidates for the positions available. These are the basic requirements you have to meet before applying for an internship program in China: • Students or graduates of a bachelor’s program. • Languages: Advanced-Proficiency level in English. Second languages will be appreciated. • Meet all relevant China VISA requirements. • From 18 to 35 years old • Apply within the correspondent time • Behave professionally.
• 75% of our clients cover their "internship only" program costs with the remuneration from the internship. • 90% of our internship placements offer at least 1000 RMB remuneration • 50% offer equal or more than 2000 RMB remuneration • 20% offer over 4000 RMB (or apartment research) • 10% cover the living costs • 90% of our interns get a full-time offer after their internship
- Setting Description:
- - Internship only: Already been to China? Living here? If so, this is our recommendation. We'll introduce you to your new company and keep the doors of our office open for your consultations during the time that you intern in Shanghai. We can provide paid internships in China (depending on CV) - Welcome Program: This China internship program will provide you with an internship placement, a business mentor and sufficient relocation services so that you can move to Shanghai and start your experience in China with the most time-consuming procedures taken care of. - Premium Program: This package is recommended for those who care about opportunity cost. Come to China to focus on your professional career and let us take care of the rest. Everything you need to get installed will be done within your first three days in China. With tour around Shanghai included!
- Starting at 500€ (one month), up to 1600€ (one year)
Based on 1 Reviews
- Thanks guys04/18/14
I had a great time because I got the support from the team and lived with four other people in a quite big apartment. Those people were other interns from the program. I got an internship in Asset Management and got paid 2000 rmb / month + some variables,
and now I have a fulltime job in Shanghai in the same asset management companyread moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend