- Glasgow, United Kingdom; Edinburgh, United Kingdom; Saint Andrews, United Kingdom; Stirling, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
The International Summer School for Teens is an exclusive summer enrichment program for high school students aged 12-17. We welcome young people from all over the world to experience the beauty, history and culture of Scotland within a safe, friendly and supervised environment. Our students can play tennis on the same courts where world champion Andy Murray learned to play. They can swim in the same pool used by the Scottish National team to train its top Commonwealth swimmers and they can perfect their golf game in the “home of golf.” All students reside in state of the art, modern dormitories and are supervised 24 hours a day by our experienced summer school staff. Fun really is at the heart of everything we do. Join ISSFT this summer, there’s no place like it.
Looking for Summer Adventure in Scotland? Spend this summer making memories and new friendships that last forever. ISSFT is an exclusive International Summer School for ages 12-17. Located in the historical “Heartland of Scotland,” students visit vibrant university cities as well as breath-taking tourist attractions. Classes include Golf, Tennis English Language, Study Skills (PRE IB/ PRE GCSE), Global Entrepreneurship and Media Communications as well as lots of other fun activities. Open to all levels.
1. Make new friends from all over the world.
2. Live in the historical heartland of Scotland.
3. Choose from a range exciting classes
4. Explore a new country in a safe and friendly setting.
5. Enjoy a summer adventure and make memories to last a lifetime.
- Setting Description:
- The International Summer School for Teens is situated on the stunning, woodland campus of Stirling University. Regularly referred to as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world and also regarded as Scotland’s University for Sporting Excellence, it has been described by UK police as one of the safest campuses in Britain. The campus has a small, friendly feel to it and perfectly balances the traditional and the modern, with an on-site golf course, driving range, lake, Olympic sized swimming pool and an 18th-century castle. Over their 3 week stay students will have access to world class teaching and sporting facilities, all within a safe and supervised environment. The campus is a 10 minute walk from the small town of Bridge of Allan, a historic Victorian spa town which has several charming shops and cafes for our students to explore. Airport transfers are arranged from Edinburgh airport (approx 40 mins away).
• Modern, en-suite accommodation
• 39 hours of academic tuition (English, Study Skills, Global Entrepreneurship)
• Afternoon classes (Golf, Tennis, Media Communications)
• All Cultural trips and outdoor activities
• 24-hour supervision
• 3 meals a day
• Varied and fun evening activity program
• Course materials
• Access to swimming pool, golf course and tennis courts
• Two full day excursions per week (Saturday and Sunday)
• Wifi in rooms
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program