The program is based on an American-style curriculum and centers around a series of highly interactive and intensive seminars delivered by a diverse group of professors, all of whom are respected experts in their fields. Candidates are taught how to immed
- Delhi, India; Paris, France; New York City, United States; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Shanghai, China
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- The International Executive MBA (IEMBA) program is designed for working professionals with an average of four years of professional experience seeking to broaden their career horizons and gain significant career advantages in today’s competitive job market by pursuing an advanced degree that is both rigorous and flexible.
The program's flexible curriculum integrates all the managerial functions and disciplines: decision-making tools, marketing, managing operations and information, financial analysis and control, managing for productivity and performance, the global business environment, and strategy. It provides candidates a balance of quantitative and qualitative business disciplines and faculty members ensure that skills developed in one area are applicable to the other.
Candidates have the opportunity to fulfill their degree requirements through a combination of seminars in one or several of our locations, and e-learning.
The program is based on an American-style curriculum and centers around a series of highly interactive and intensive seminars delivered by a diverse group of professors, all of whom are respected experts in their fields. Candidates are taught how to immediately apply newly acquired skills and knowledge sets, in solving problems relevant to their current business activities to solidify the learning experience. Tracks Generalist Specialization in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Specialization in Finance
Learning objectives: - Learn critical concepts and tools that are relevant to achieve leadership and organizational objectives and goals. - Learn how to apply the concepts and tools to various situations; in effect, each participant will make the intellectual connections between tools and context that lead to insight, and vision: the basis for long-term corporate success. - Develop and strengthen various emotional intelligence skills such as self-awareness, self-management, collaboration, and teamwork; to better negotiate the potential complexities in organizations. To know one’s self in relation to others is to be empowered. - Learn to focus on advancing the strategic objectives of the organization, emphasizing application of theory in practice and identifying effective action. - Learn to synthesize, analyze and integrate their knowledge from across the organization and use this knowledge to provide innovative and credible solutions that provide an immediate return on investment. - Learn to lead and make rapid, high-level business decisions, develop their global perspective, and expand their network through working with innovative faculty and high calibre colleagues. - Learn the quantitative skills necessary to analyze a firm’s quantifiable numerical data and make intelligent and effective decisions.
- Setting Description:
- International experience is critical for today’s executive, and we offer our students the opportunity to fulfill their degree requirements through a combination of seminars in one or several of our locations: Paris, New Delhi, New York,São Paulo, or Shanghai, as well as e-learning. Students do not have to wait until graduation to test classroom strategies on the job. Seminars in New York, New Delhi, São Paulo, and Shanghai are packaged as two-week programs. This allows students to gain true insight into the countries’ business policies and culture, and offers them a chance to interact with new faculty and ISM doctoral students.These programs are custom made for ISM and are taught by the faculty from the host university. All students must complete at least 25% of their coursework through face-to-face seminars at one of our locations. Please Note: ISM's international programs are included in the tuition fees; however, students are responsible for any expenses associated with travel,
- Tuition Fees* Self Sponsored: $37,800 / 30.450€ Company Sponsored: $45,150 / 36.750€ All applicants are eligible to apply for up to 30% scholarship, awarded directly from ISM. *Tuition fees include academic services in all cities of study. Any costs associated with transportation, housing, or other personal expenses are the sole responsibility of the candidate or sponsor. **Reminder, please discuss payment options with our Director of Recruitment and Development during your initial admission
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program