• General English classes are at the core of Rennert's Summer plus! program. Based on Rennert's popular Vacation 'N Learn® curriculum, the English program emphasizes conversational skills in the classroom reinforced by staff-led workshops and field trips
- New York City, United States
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Rolling Starts, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
- • As the world culture capital, New York City has a lot to offer. First class arts, theaters, film, dance, shopping, Central Park, Radio City Music Hall and Times Square are just a few of the attractions waiting for you to explore.
• The Rennert Winter Adventures? program will be in the heart of New York City in Midtown East, just steps away from the including Grand Central Station, the United Nations, New York Public Library, Museum of Modern Art, Rockefeller Center and the Fifth Avenue shopping district.
• Classes will be held at the Rennert New York school on 45th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues and students will be accommodated at the Vanderbilt YMCA, only a 5-minute walk to classes.
• From this program location in Midtown, Winter Adventures? students will have quick and easy access to the best of New York City in any direction in less than 30 minutes!
• General English classes are at the core of Rennert's Summer plus! program. Based on Rennert's popular Vacation 'N Learn® curriculum, the English program emphasizes conversational skills in the classroom reinforced by staff-led workshops and field trips in the Miami and South Florida areas.
• Classes are taught by highly qualified, experienced native-speaking teachers. In addition to their often impressive ESL credentials, many of Rennert's teachers have interesting backgrounds in acting, art, music, dance, sports, finance, film, law and information technology.
• The fascinating mix of creative people at Rennert makes the school a dynamic place, where people of all ages, interests and professional backgrounds meet and interact.
Program Fees Include
• 10 lessons per week of general English (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
• 10 lessons per week in a plus! elective (Art & Architecture, Dance, Fashion, Sports, Film, Broadway, Marine Environment or Leadership)
• Creative workshops and exciting field trips related to the plus! option
• Fun activities and excursions to the best attractions each city has to offer • Excellent facilities with comfortable accommodations, full board weekdays, half board on the weekends and 24/7 security
• 24-hour-a-day supervision by teachers and staff from Rennert, a highly regarded school founded in 1973
• Certificate showing English level at the end of the program
- Setting Description:
• 10 lessons per week; Mondays to Fridays, one and a half hours per day
• Class hours are 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
• Small groups with a maximum of 15 students
• Ample speaking time with more attention from the instructor
• Three levels, beginner, intermediate and advanced
• Emphasis on speaking, group activities, pair work and presentations
• Certificate upon course completion
- From 1,500 USD
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program