• Our Teen Programme is designed for youngsters aged between 14 and 17 with all levels of Spanish. We expertly combine our lessons in small, caring classes with cultural and leisure activities. It runs from the beginning of July until the middle of Au
- Valencia, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Summer
- Program Description:
• Welcome to Españolé International House Valencia and to the Mediterranean lifestyle. Come and experience the real Valencia and learn Spanish! Discover our culture and enjoy our sunshine, our endless beaches and our varied cuisine.
• Get to know us better and try to imagine how much our students enjoy learning Spanish with us.
• At our school you’ll find a complete programme designed to help you achieve your objective: to communicate in Spanish.
• We are keen to assist you with all aspects of your stay.We take care of all accommodation arrangements and encourage our students to participate in the cultural activities.
• From the moment you arrive, to the day you return home, we will do our best to ensure you make the most of your stay.
• Our Teen Programme is designed for youngsters aged between 14 and 17 with all levels of Spanish. We expertly combine our lessons in small, caring classes with cultural and leisure activities. It runs from the beginning of July until the middle of August.
• We put a big effort into opening the minds of our teenagers through total cultural immersion. Students walk away with new skills, new appreciation for world cultures, new friends from across the world and new insights into what they can achieve.
• There are four Spanish classes every morning from 9:30 to 13:30 where our young learners focus on communication skills. We want to help them speak with confidence, regardless of level, in a fun and friendly environment.
• Every afternoon there will be fun from 15:30 to 19:30. Our activities include cultural visits, sports competitions, barbecues, dancing lessons, beach afternoons or shopping. Students return home after the activities.
• On Saturdays, there are full-day excursions, while on Sundays, the teenagers are free to spend the day with their hosts, or they can meet friends (as long as they tell their hosts where they will be and when they will be back).
• Experienced teachers and co-ordinators take care of our students and accompany them during all the cultural activities, visits and excursions included in the programme.
Students live with carefully selected host families, giving them full immersion from day one in the Spanish way of life.
Arrivals are normally on Sundays and departures on Saturdays (extra nights might be possible at extra cost). We pick up the students at the airport and take them to the host family. On Monday morning host families accompany the teens to school and show them the way back home, either walking or by public transport.
- Setting Description:
• Non-beginner students can start any Monday between 1st July and 12th August
• Beginners can start on the following dates: 1st and 15th July, 5th August
• The last day of the course is 17th August
• Students can enroll in the programme for 1 to 6 weeks
- From 525 EUR a week, the cost includes:
• Special programme for students between 14 and 17 y.o.
• Spanish course in groups of 10 students maximum.
• 20 classes per week (55 minutes per class).
• Class material.
• Level test.
• Certificate and academic report at the end of the course.
• Host family accommodation in double room with full board.
• Activities, cultural visits and sports every afternoon from Monday to Friday.
• One full-day excursion per w
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program