60 hours of language instruction (40 hours intensive the first two weeks + 20 hours the last two weeks) 40 hours of culture based instruction (in English)
- Milan, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore will offer from June 11 until July 6, 2013 a course of 100 contact hours of Italian language and culture for students at the beginner's and intermediate level.
- Students will be hosted at the university as of June 6 until July 7
- The program fee includes tuition and housing
- As registered Catollica students, a discount is available on meal tickets for use at the university cafeteria.
- 60 hours of language instruction (40 hours intensive the first two weeks + 20 hours the last two weeks)
- 40 hours of culture based instruction (in English)
You can choose the following courses:
- Italian for Beginners
- Lower-Intermediate Italian
- Business Program
* To see the description/syllabi for the courses please visit our web-site
- Setting Description:
- Admission Requirements for Summer Program:
- Current enrollment at an institution of higher education
- Good academic standing
- Grade Point Average of 3.00 or higher, or equivalent
- Completion of a minimum of 2 terms at undergraduate level
- Students requesting admission to the Business or the Italian Language and Business Programs who are non-native speakers of English must submit a min. TOEFL score of 80 iBT or an IELTS score of 6.
- Students requesting admission to the Italian Language and Culture or the Italian Language and Business Programs must take an online language proficiency test before arrival. Applicants will be given instructions upon admission on how to proceed with the online testing.
- Price USD 6300 - one time all inclusive fee!
Program Fees Include:
- Application fee
- Pre-course level test
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Wireless Internet
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program