• The Spanish Standard Course is appropriate for those students who would like to study Spanish for 4 to 12 weeks. You have 20 lessons per week including several cultural extracurricular activities such as a guided visit to the historic old town of Cádiz
- Cadiz, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- Welcome to our Spanish language school in Spain! At K2 INTERNACIONAL we srtive to give our students the best possible experience when coming to Cadiz to study Spanish. Our highly trained and motivated teachers and staff are eager and willing to help the students to get the most out of their stay here with us. Culture, and top quality Spanish classes make us the only choice when deciding on where to study Spanish.
• The Spanish Standard Course is appropriate for those students who would like to study Spanish for 4 to 12 weeks. You have 20 lessons per week including several cultural extracurricular activities such as a guided visit to the historic old town of Cádiz or for leisure the welcome fiestas.
• This course is available for all levels, from Beginners to the most Advanced.
• The number of students per class has been reduced so that we can guarantee you personal attention. Teachers also take part in the extracurricular activities in order to strengthen the relationship between teacher and student.
• Classes include: Grammar, vocabulary, expression and written and oral comprehension (conversation) and knowledge of Spanish language and culture. All classes are based on the active participation by students. The Standard Course is not available in the summer. For the summer months you can go for the Intensive Course.
• Starting dates: Any Monday
• The minimum age is 18 years old
At K2 Internacional we believe that the best way to learn a language is to experience the culture. We have thus developed an extensive range of social and cultural activities in combination with our Spanish courses which include:
• Flamenco dancing classes.
• Spanish cuisine cooking classes.
• Spanish cinema viewing sessions.
• Salsa dancing classes.
• Drama workshops.
• Spanish costume parties.
• Excursions to Seville, Morocco, Jerez... and more.
- Setting Description:
- Why to choose us:
We offer affordable high quality Spanish language courses starting on every Monday of the year. We have all levels from beginner to advanced as well as a wide variety of courses to suit the student’s specific needs.
K2 Internacional has almost 12 years experience in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. This gives us a tremendous advantage in understanding the student’s individual needs and adapting our programmes so that the student gets the maximum benefit. All our teachers are native Spanish speakers with university degrees and many years experience and have been carefully chosen for their academic standards and education skills.
During and after the course the students continue to have support. We treat each student with care to make sure he or she has the best possible experience and is sure to recommend our school. Word of mouth plays an important role in K2 Internacional.
- Course fee - 240 USD per week and cost includes:
• Arrival pack
• Course Books
• Welcome Breakfast
• Farewell Party
• Level test
• Guided visit of the city
• Internet, telephone and postal services
• Interchanges with Spanish speakers
• Library services
• Student Help Desk
• Free Spanish movies showings in OV
• Library with free access to borrow books, videos and music (students can practice what they have learnt in class)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program