- Panama, Panama
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- Our small, intimate classes allow you to learn and interact with students from all over the world. You can also choose personalized one to one Spanish lessons tailored specifically to your individual needs and skills.
- EPA! is a high-quality center for learning Spanish in Panama as a Second or Foreign Language. EPA! opened in November 2007, and classes began on February 2008. We are part of the ELS Language Centers PANAMA group.
- We want to promote Panamanian culture and traditions and share our warm hospitality and zest for life in a city that has everything to offer, from modern technology to spectacular scenery. Our Spanish Language School courses and special programs provide an excellent opportunity to practice your Spanish and learn about the country of Panama through a variety of fun activities.
- We offer top quality education, teachers, and curriculum. Our methodology is communicative and follows the Curriculum of Instituto Cervantes based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. At our Spanish School in Panama, our pride is our people. Our professional, experienced and caring staff is dedicated to helping EPA! students settle into their new Latin American surroundings, progress in their Spanish studies, and attain their educational and career goals.
- Starting dates: each Monday, all year round
- Duration: from 1 to 52 weeks
- Monday through Friday from 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.
- 4 group lessons per day, 20 per week
- 50 minutes per lesson
- 7 students max. per class
- Age 16+
Volunteer Program - Optional add on:
Description: The volunteering includes 4 weeks of Standard Spanish course of 20 lessons a week followed by the 4 weeks of Volunteering.
- From 18 years
- Minimum Spanish level B1
- Students should send CV and application letter in Spanish
- Students must provide proof of oral and written
- To volunteer, NGOs are treated or non-profit foundations, as an aid to children, battered women, community work, volunteer to paint or work in a neighborhood, among others. Depends on the type of volunteering you want to make.
- Setting Description:
- In this Spanish Course, the Spanish lessons integrate the 4 skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening with grammatical structures and vocabulary development. In addition, interesting aspects of Spanish culture and way of life are introduced.
- Each day, the Standard Spanish course in Panama takes you one step closer to achieving your goal: to communicate more effectively in Spanish. For this reason, we integrate all skills in the classroom combining various tasks and activities in which you are the main protagonist.
- Price: 189 EUR a week, discounts for extended stays!
- Written and oral testing on the first day
- Free use of Internet and WiFi
- Certificate of attendance
- Orientation of school & city
- Full assistance with legal permit (Visa)
- Planned social & leisure activities
- Full assistance with tourism information
- Academic support
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program