Course & School Information:
Learning Italian has never been easier! Our Intensive Italian group courses run in our Milan City Centre school. They are in small groups of max 10 students and are run by highly qualified teachers.
- Milan, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
- International House Milan has the objective to meet the language learning needs of every students, providing the highest standards of tuition in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Our staff are all highly trained and experienced in teaching languages to foreign students and pay articular attention to students' overall well being during their stay in Milan. We pride ourselves on a professional, yet personal approach to language learning.
Course & School Information:
- Learning Italian has never been easier! Our Intensive Italian group courses run in our Milan City Centre school. They are in small groups of max 10 students and are run by highly qualified teachers. You can book from as little as one week. This course is ideal for students who can dedicate themselves completely to studying Italian.
- Our school is one of the most centrally located language schools in Milan where to learn Italian.
- Our premises occupy an entire floor of the famous Torre Velasca, one of the most important symbols of Milan, just a few minutes walk from the Duomo Cathedral, La Scala Opera House and the main shopping district of the city!
- The school is very well connected by public transport to all parts of town, just in front of the Missori stop on line 3 of the underground and very close to the Duomo stop on lines 1 and 3.
The Italian with Internship program combines the study of Italian with the opportunity of practicing the language in the busy work environment of our Milan City Center language school.
Internship Course Features:
- 8 week program
- Week 1-4: Standard group course (no internship)
- Week 5-8: Standard group course + 2-3 hrs afternoon work
- Work is in our Milan City Center school and is unpaid
- No internship fee
- Discount on the total course price over our regular fees!
- Starting date: any Monday upon availability
- An End of Course Certificate and a reference letter will be given at the end of the 8 weeks.
- Setting Description:
- Structure of the course:
- The minimum age is 18 years old
- Starting dates: Any Monday (except beginners)
- Levels: Beginner to Proficiency
- Each lesson: 45 minutes
- From Monday to Friday
- Course timetable: classes normally take place from 10.00am
- 1.15pm with 15 min break
- The average number of students per group is 6 to 7 and the maximum number is 10
- Price from 1252 EUR - one time fee!
Program Fees Include:
- First course book and extra material distributed during the course
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Placement test
- Special Friday lessons
- End of course certificate on completion of course
- Free SOS Italian Tutorials
- Free Internet access
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program