Lessons are carefully organised and given by mother tongue teachers. Both personal and professional linguistic interests are carefully considered. All teaching staff are well qualified and they have a unive
- Lugano, Switzerland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- FORMAT Lingua is in a well appointed luxury building in the centre of Lugano.
- There is a well equipped Study Centre with ten computers and a complete range of multimedia language activities and exam practice.
- E-mail and Internet are also available for students.
- Lessons are carefully organised and given by mother tongue teachers. Both personal and professional linguistic interests are carefully considered. All teaching staff are well qualified and they have a university degree together with a lot of experience in teaching foreigners.
- Teaching is based upon the communicative approach. Authentic materials are used and a theoretical framework to the language structures is also provided.
- We understand that our students’ single most identifiable measure of programme quality is the teacher. That’s why we only work with the very best teachers; fully qualified with country specific teaching credentials, experienced and highly motivated.
- We have a systematic programme of teacher development and performance evaluation. All of our students are regularly invited to provide feedback so that we can ensure that your teacher meets your expectations.
We’re constantly reviewing the latest materials available for language learning. We provide you with what our academic team have identified as being the very best course books currently available for your level. We are also committed to providing the latest technology inside the classroom. We utilise the most cutting edge audio, video and web based resources.
- Setting Description:
- Structure of the course:
- 20 Lessons per week (4 lessons per day)
- Monday to Friday (9.00 a.m. to 10.50 a.m. - Lessons; 10.50 a.m. to 11.10 a.m. - Coffee Break; 11.10 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. - Lessons)
- 1 lesson: 55 minutes
- 7 – 12 students per class
- 6 different levels
- Course length: 1-50 weeks
- Age 16+
- 249 EUR a week, the longer you stay, the more you save! Save from your 3rd week!
- Level test
- Internet access
- WI-FI zone
- Some social activities
- Didactic material price: included in the enrolment fee