Structure of the course:
General English provides students with Semi Intensive 20 hour per week general English development programme. Also, you can add additional 5 hours and attend Intensvie 25 hour per week programme This course provi
- Sydney, Australia
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
Are you looking to learn or improve your English? With a range of different English programmes to choose from, we can help you develop your English skills to improve your opportunities for the future.
Our courses emphasise real-life communication skills, developing your speaking, writing, reading and listening skills while improving your practical understanding of grammar, vocabulary and functional language. Classes are small, maximising individual attention and participation.
The course consists of 20 lessons per week, from Monday to Friday. Classes normally take place from 9 am to 3 pm. Course is offered at all levels from complete beginners to very advanced. Discounts for extended stays!
Structure of the course:
General English provides students with Semi Intensive 20 hour per week general English development programme. Also, you can add additional 5 hours and attend Intensvie 25 hour per week programme This course provides general English development in the skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, and in the areas of grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and functional English. The focus is on real English taught with a practical, communicative approach, with real-life activities in a fun and engaging environment. Class sizes are small, so teachers can also respond directly to individual students' needs.
Key Elements of the course:
- Highly qualified and experienced professional teachers
- Many of the teachers are teacher trainers
- Small classes for plenty of individual attention
- A practical, communicative approach to English
- A focus on real English, with engaging, real-life activities
- Lessons that are motivating and fun
- A great mix of students from all over the world
- Ongoing testing and assessment
- Academic counselling
- Course hours and duration
- This course is available full time or part time
- Accreditation NEAS (National ELT Accreditation Scheme)
- Setting Description:
- Starting dates: Any Monday
- The minimum age is 16 years old
- All levels from complete beginners to very advanced
- 20 lessons per week
- From Monday to Friday
- Optional further classes are available at no extra cost
- Small groups average size of 12
- Duration: Minimum 2 weeks maximum 48 weeks
- General course classes are held from 9 am to 3 pm including breaks and
Price from 299 EUR a week!
The longer you stay the more you save!
- Save 10 EUR a week for 13 weeks or more,
- 20 EUR for 25 weeks or more and
- 35 EUR a week for 37 weeks or more!
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program