Semi-Intensive English Course Structure:You should take this course if you want to develop and improve your English skills to communicate better. This program will help you learn and practice listening, speaking, reading and writing in an Eng
- Miami Beach, United States
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
Welcome to Rennert! The best choice in schools for achieving your English language goals, now in two exciting locations: New York City and our new Miami South Beach school! We guarantee that your English will improve and that you will have an unforgettable experience while you create, discover and learn! Whether you want to improve your English communication skills for professional purposes, to attend an American university, for traveling, or to chat with international friends, Rennert has a program and the expertise you need.
Semi-Intensive English Course Structure:You should take this course if you want to develop and improve your English skills to communicate better. This program will help you learn and practice listening, speaking, reading and writing in an English speaking country, with plenty of opportunities to use your new language skills.
This semi-intensive English program enables you to achieve rapid progress while having plenty of time for fun activities in NYC. All classes emphasize conversation skills, grammar in context and lots of vocabulary, idioms and pronunciation help. Combine this English course with one of our Arts plus programs such as Dance, Fashion, Music, Photography, Make-Up Artistry or Cooking. Keep on speaking English as you participate in exciting activities in NYC and South Beach.
Practice your English communication skills in a real world setting. Add this option to your American Business English program to gain exposure to a field such as marketing, IT, etc.
Business English in Action for 4-10 or 11-14 Weeks:
- Practice your English communication skills in a real world setting.
- Add this option to the any 20 hour American English program (student visa required) to gain exposure to one of a variety of fields such as marketing, public relations, architecture, fashion, IT or the arts.
How it works:
- Spend weeks 1 and 2 in English class (student visa required) for 20 hours per week.
- After class, create a resume and practice your interview skills.
- Weeks 3 to 14, attend English class and participate in Business English in Action where you'll practice English in a New York company.
- Setting Description:
- Minimum age: 17
- Lessons: 20 hours per week
- Classes meet Monday to Friday for 4 hours a day
- Class hours are 9:30am - 1:30pm or 2:00pm 6:00pm (Please note, that there is no guarantee of morning or afternoon schedules in advance)
- Weekly start dates, two-week minimum
- Beginners should begin on the first Monday of every month
- Full 55-minute lessons
- 10 distinct levels, from beginner to advanced
- A maximum of 10 students per class
- Excellent, university-trained teachers who care about your progress
- Emphasis on speaking, group activities, pair work and presentations
- Lessons are enhanced with excursions and cultural activities led by teachers
- International student mix
Price from 250 EUR a week!
The longer you stay the more you save!
- 10 EUR a week when you study 7-11 weeks
- 20 EUR a week when you study 12-19 weeks
- 35 EUR a week when you study 20+ weeks
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program