Intensive course information:
- Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- We are glad that you have chosen STUDIOITALIA to learn Italian language.
- Our school was founded in 1985. For the last 28 years the school has been one of the most important Italian language teaching centers in Rome. Every year we receive a significant number of students from all over the world, who need to improve their Italian communication skills, prepare themselves for the international language certification exams and university exams, participate in the Internship program or those who wants to start studying Italian from the beginning.
- The school accepts a maximum of 10 students per class, in order to guarantee the highest level of quality in the course and the relationship between students and teachers. The small classes ensure that every student has an opportunity to practice their language skills and to participate actively in each lesson, lear Italian will be easyer!
Intensive course information:
- The Intensive Standard Italian Course is the most requested course by Students learning Italian because it combines lots of hours of lessons (20 hours per week) with a relaxing and cosy atmosphere.
- You can enroll for just one week or for months at a time.
- 4 hours of lessons every day ensure consistant contact with the Italian language and create a strong relationship between teachers and students.
- The teaching method is based on the Communicative Approach and focuses on developing the communication skills of the students in Italian; the study of Italian grammar is always complimentary. • Students learn Italian language for use in real situations, which relate to their every-day life while they're on this italian course in Rome.
Internship optional add-on:
- An Internship for students is a great opportunity to improve their knowledge of the Italian language and to have a professional experience in the capital of tourism and commerce.
- A minimum knowledge of the Italian language (B1 pre-intermediate) and the participation in a language course (Intensive Standard - 4 weeks) is required to have access to the Internship Program.
- The candidates can choose among different job sectors according to their curriculum and expectations.
- Duration from 4 to any number of weeks The job sectors are the following:
- ARCHITECTURE and ENGINEERING (Architecture and design companies)
- FASHION (Schools of fashion and atelier)
- TOURISM AND HOTEL (Hotels and Travel agencies)
- COOKING and VINE (Restaurants, bars and pizzerias)
- MANAGEMENT (Commercial and financial companies)
- MEDICINE (Hospitals and clinics)
- LITERATURE (Libraries and book shops)
- MARKETING (PR agencies, commercial and financial companies)
- ASSURANCE (Insurance companies)
- LAW (Law companies and
- ECONOMICS and FINANCE (Commercial and financial companies)
- Setting Description:
Structure of the course:
- Start: The courses start every Monday all year round except the national holidays
- Group tuition: Morning tuition 20 Lessons per week
- Duration: 4 hours per day
- Timetable: from 9 am to 1 pm
- Each lesson lasts 45 minutes
- Maximum 10 students per class
- 170 EUR a week, the longer you stay, the more you save! Save from your 3rd week!
- Application and accommodation fees
- Pre-course level test
- Language course
- Front office assistance
- Final course certificate
- Course materials
- WI-FI in the school
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program