Specifically designed to suit the largest amount of people possible, this is an open-ended program that can be taken for any amount of time spanning from one week to a full year. Flexible to the core, the course can be started any month of the year, with
- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- • Barcelona is one of the most important cities on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea and the second largest metropolis in Spain. A cultural, social and political landmark in the country, the city stands out for its taste for the alternative, its acute aesthetical sense and its welcoming attitude, which results in a largely cosmopolitan population.
• Fittingly, Enforex Barcelona is our largest Spanish school in Spain with a capacity of 550 students, turning it into an ideal hub for socializing and making new friends from all over the world. We are located right in the middle of the city, as well, ensuring perfect communication with a wide variety of public transport lines, both in the metropolitan network (nearby tube stations include Urgell, Universitat and Rocafort) and on the bus.
• “L’Eixample”, the area where our Spanish school in Barcelona is located, was conceived in the 19th century as an extension of the city’s original layout, chaotically inscribed within what today is known as the Gothic quarter. Built in the highly rational and efficient shape of a grid, the area has grown to form the cultural nucleus of Barcelona, placing us within walking distance of the main points of reference in the city, from the bedlam of Las Ramblas to the precincts of the university.
Specifically designed to suit the largest amount of people possible, this is an open-ended program that can be taken for any amount of time spanning from one week to a full year. Flexible to the core, the course can be started any month of the year, with prices varying according to the duration chosen.
• Starting Dates: Every Monday of the year
• Lessons per week: 20
• Duration from 1 to 12 weeks
• Levels: All levels, from beginner to advanced
• Lesson Duration 55 min
• Class Size: Max. 10 students per Spanish class
The most popular cultural activities planned for the afternoons and evenings include:
• Sagrada Familia
• City tours by neighborhood and/or theme: Roman Barcelona, Medieval Barcelona, Modernista Barcelona, Montjüic, Pueblo español...
• Park Güell
• Visits to the city's best museums
• Sagrada Familia
• Tour of Camp Nou (FC Barcelona's football stadium)
• Picasso Museum and many more!
- Setting Description:
- The Intensive & Super Intensive Courses are the classic Enforex programs. You will work on every interpretive and expressive skills while increasing cultural knowledge:
• Listening: Students practice listening techniques and strategies to understand oral messages and increase listening comprehension.
• Reading: Increase understanding of written content and reading comprehension through an active learning process including the studying of spelling rules, punctuation and vocabulary.
• Speaking: The development of speaking skills focuses on the student’s ability to express themselves verbally and maintain a coherent conversation.
• Writing: Mechanisms for communicating correctly in writing are worked through a variety of activities and exercises.
• Lexicon: The understanding of words and grammar is fundamental to understand and produce texts. Development of lexicon is an important teaching priority.
- 155 EUR a week, discounts for extended stays!