- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
Intensive Group Courses consist of 4 hours of tuition per day, from Monday to Friday. Classes normally take place from 09.30 to 13.30, with a 20-minute break taken halfway through the morning. The course includes a program of cultural and social activities that take place in the afternoons and evenings.
If you want to learn Spanish, Barcelona is a wonderful choice of city, with International House a quality option for a language school. International House Barcelona is considered one of the world's leading Spanish schools, offering a wide range of courses! The main goal of our courses is to develop our students' communicative skills.
- Starting dates - Any Monday (except beginners)
- The minimum age is 16 years old
- All levels from complete beginners to very advanced
- Hours per day: 4 hours (including 20-minute break)
- From Monday to Friday
- The average number of students per group is 7 to 8 and the maximum number is 10
- Course timetable: classes normally take place from 09.30 to 13.30, with a 20-minute break taken halfway through the morning
- Duration: any number of weeks
Program of social activities for our Spanish students is organized.These include:
- Welcome cocktails
- Guided visits and excursions to places of interest in and around Barcelona
- Films in Spanish
- Concerts by local musicians
- Language exchange evenings at which students can meet and talk with some of our other students who are learning English, French, German or Chinese in the school
- We also take students out in the evening twice a month to experience some of Barcelona's unforgettable nightlife
- Setting Description:
Included in the fee:
- Level test
- All course materials
- Program of social & cultural activities of approximately 6 -10 hours per week
- Access to all the school facilities
Optional add on - Internship:
Full-time students aged between 18 and 28 and with an intermediate level of Spanish (or above) are eligible to attend our Spanish Internship program. This program combines a 4-week or longer Intensive Spanish course with a 12-week or longer work experience program in a company based in or near Barcelona. During the internship students are expected to work a full 38-hour week and these positions are normally not paid as this is considered to be part of the training program.
However, they do provide students with the ideal opportunity to practice and develop their Spanish skills i
Price from: 140€ - 205€ a week!
Save on All your weeks from the very first week!
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program