Five 45-minute lessons a day means fast results can be achieved in a short time. Experienced and friendly trainers ensure you will make good progress. Well-tried resources used in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere will improve
- Hamburg, Germany
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
Intensive Group Course consists of 25 lessons per week. Start dates every Monday. Classes normally take place from Monday to Friday. Maximum of 12 students per group. All levels. Discounts for extended stays!
The Colon Language Center was founded in 1952 and is nowadays one of the biggest language schools in Germany. Teaching 'German as a foreign language' is the main business of Colon Language Center. The school and its own residence are located in the city centre of Hamburg. Number of class-rooms: 70. The residence is located in the same building. Colon's advantageous location directly in the city centre in Hamburg's oldest pedestrian zone 'Colonnaden' inspires all our students and enables us to offer a perfect learning and living atmosphere.
Five 45-minute lessons a day means fast results can be achieved in a short time. Experienced and friendly trainers ensure you will make good progress. Well-tried resources used in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere will improve your speaking, reading, writing and listening skills. Current events, cultural activities and economic affairs will be covered in the lessons giving participants the chance to actively participate in the lessons.
Structure of the course:
- Starting dates: Any Monday (except beginners)
- Complete beginners are welcome on the first Monday of each month
- The minimum age is 16 years old
- Morning Class: from 8:50 to 13:00
- Afternoon Class: from 13:30 to 17:45
- 25 lessons per week (One lesson is 45 minutes)
- Duration: 1 - 52 weeks bookable all year round
- Students per class: 5-12
- Levels: all levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 - Students can book any number of weeks - a discount is offered for monthly bookings!
- We believe that a language is learnt best when it is presented ‘cohesively’ – therefore a cultural offer for our students is of great importance to us. This might be a walk to a local pub (with or without a Karaoke contest), an excursion to the neighbouring towns of Lubeck or Luneburg or to the North Sea, a visit to an important place in and around Hamburg, or a trip to Berlin, the capital. We are changing and adding to the programme regularly, thus guaranteeing the highest possible up-to-dateness
- There are hundreds of things to do in the afternoons. We organize outings and excursions to places of interest, we have parties, and take the students on visits to cultural attractions and exhibitions. And Hamburg doesn't close down at night! There are many theatres and cinemas; the club scene is big here, there's live music everywhere as well as dance halls and discos for all tastes.
- Setting Description:
Program Fees Include:
- The course
- Registration fee
- Placement Test
- Certificate of attendance on completion of your course
- Free Internet access
- Some of the activities and excursions are free. Sometimes students have to pay the trip and admission fee.
Price from: 150€ a week
Discounts - save 135 EUR after 4 weeks and 270 EUR after 8 weeks.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program