With a focus on fluency, the General and Semi-Intensive English courses allow you to improve your English giving you a practical understanding of the language and how to use it. You will focus on the 4 skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening. You
- Toronto, Canada
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
- In today’s world we are all connected. Knowing languages helps us discover new friends, new cultures and new perspectives. Selecting the right language school is a key step in your journey of discovery. You want to make the right choice—so, choose EC!
- EC is the first private language school in Canada and one of the largest. We are also a family-owned and operated school so you benefit from both our size and our personal care and attention.
- At EC we offer you a choice of studying English language, three locations in Canada’s top cities, flexible course selection and the best learning facilities.
- At EC we have over 48 years of experience perfecting our teaching methods and curriculum, to help you learn more effectively and efficiently. You will work hard but you will also have a fun and exciting time with us.
- EC’s mission is to give you the skills and experience to communicate with confidence in your new language around the world!
With a focus on fluency, the General and Semi-Intensive English courses allow you to improve your English giving you a practical understanding of the language and how to use it. You will focus on the 4 skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening. You will improve your level and maximise your ability to use English.
You’ll get more out of this course if:
- Your level is between Beginner and Advanced.
- You want to improve your English with free-time spent in an English speaking country.
- You want to improve your English level quickly and effectively while gaining confidence.
- You want to improve your fluency and real understanding of English in everyday situations and contexts.
EC’s full-time Coordinators of Student Activities provide you with activities that are exciting and fun—they also help you use your language in real-life situations. You choose from a wide variety offered each session. This is your chance to explore and relax with your new friends. Think about beach volleyball, or a night of dancing, playing soccer together or a shopping trip. On weekends you have a chance to get away from the city with us and go to the mountains or tour Niagara Falls or go on a dinosaur dig near Calgary. Some activities, such as playing sports together, hiking and walking tours, are free. We also attend cultural events and museums together on the free admission days. For other events, there is a small charge or special rates for EC students. Weekend excursions benefit from EC’s group-rate prices under the direction of an experienced guide. Whatever your interests, EC will have an activity for you.
- Setting Description:
Structure of General English Course:
- Available all year round
- Start Monday; End Friday
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- 20 lessons per week
- 1 lesson: 50 minutes
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Maximum students per class: 12 – 15
Please note, that you can add additional hours to General English Course and have Semi-Intensive English Course for 24 hours a week or Intensive English Course for 30 hours a week.
- 199 EUR per week
Discounts - save 10 EUR a week for 8 weeks or more!
- Orientation Program
- Placement test
- End of course certificate
- Internet access
- Some cultural activities
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program