With a focus on fluency, the General and Semi-Intensive English courses allow you to improve your English giving you a practical understanding of the language and how to use it. You will focus on the 4 skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Miami Beach, United States
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
- In today’s world we are all connected. Knowing languages helps us discover new friends, new cultures and new perspectives. Selecting the right language school is a key step in your journey of discovery. You want to make the right choice—so, choose EC!
- We are a family-owned and operated school so you benefit from both our size and our personal care and attention
- At EC we offer you a choice of studying English language, six locations in USA top cities, flexible course selection and the best learning facilities
- At EC we have many years of experience perfecting our teaching methods and curriculum, to help you learn more effectively and efficiently. You will work hard but you will also have a fun and exciting time with us
- EC’s mission is to give you the skills and experience to communicate with confidence in your new language around the world!
With a focus on fluency, the General and Semi-Intensive English courses allow you to improve your English giving you a practical understanding of the language and how to use it. You will focus on the 4 skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening. You will improve your level and maximise your ability to use English.
- Available all year round
- Start Monday; End Friday
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- 20 lessons per week
- 1 lesson: 45 minutes
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Maximum students per class: 14
Please note, that you can add additional hours to General English Course and have Semi-Intensive English Course for 24 hours a week or Intensive English Course for 30 hours a week.
What can you expect on this course?
We will place you in a volunteer position, where you will take part in community work or exciting outreach projects. The Volunteer Program places each student in a volunteer position, provides ongoing support, and awards an official letter of completion recognizing the student’s achievement.
- The volunteer position is unpaid
- English level required: High Intermediate
- Minimum internship 4 weeks + minimum 4 week English course)
- Course Starts: Every Monday
- Minimum Age: 18
- 360 USD a week - course fee, discounts for extended stays!
- Orientation Program
- Placement test
- End of course certificate
- Internet access
- Some cultural activities
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program