General English Course Description: With a focus on fluency, the General and Intensive English courses allow you to improve your English giving you a practical understanding of the language and how to use it. You will focus on the 4 skills: readin
- Bristol, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
- In today’s world we are all connected. Knowing languages helps us discover new friends, new cultures and new perspectives. Selecting the right language school is a key step in your journey of discovery. You want to make the right choice—so, choose EC!
EC Bristol is a modern and stylish English school in an excellent central-location. Whether you're learning English for your future, your career or just for fun, at EC Bristol you will see all our staff are professional, friendly and dedicated to your needs. We'll give you all the help, guidance and encouragement you need to reach your goal. Come and have an experience you will never forget!
- EC Bristol is in Queen Square a beautiful green area in the city-centre
- Seconds away Bristol's commercial district - great for shopping!
- In Old City - surrounded by traditional buildings, history and heritage
- Steps away from stylish Harbourside's museums, galleries and art centres
General English Course Description: With a focus on fluency, the General and Intensive English courses allow you to improve your English giving you a practical understanding of the language and how to use it. You will focus on the 4 skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening. You will improve your level and maximise your ability to use English.
- Available all year round
- Start Monday; End Friday
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- 20 lessons per week
- 1 lesson: 45 minutes
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Maximum students per class: 14
Internship Program Optional Add On:
In an increasingly competitive job market, employers look for new recruits who can add value to their business immediately. An internship in an English-speaking country can make your resume more attractive to future employers. Combined with an English course, you could be one step closer to your dream job.
- All Internships are unpaid
- Accommodation is not provided
- EEA, EU and Swiss students only
- Minimum level of English: Upper Intermediate
- Internship Duration: 4 - 3 months
- English Course Duration: Minimum 4 weeks
- Minimum age: 18+
- Start Date: Every Monday
Sales & Marketing, Finance PR & Advertising, Human Resources, Law, Engineering, Travel & Tourism, Hotel & Catering, Finance & Accounting, Insurance Administration & Secretarial, International Trade
- Setting Description:
- You’ll get more out of this course if:
- Your level is between Beginner and Advanced
- You want to improve your English with free-time spent in an English speaking country
- You want to improve your English level quickly and effectively while gaining confidence
- You want to improve your fluency and real understanding of English in everyday situations and contexts
- Price from 250 EUR a week!
- Orientation Program
- Placement test
- End of course certificate
- Internet access
- Some cultural activities
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program