General English Course Description: With a focus on fluency, the General and Intensive English courses allow you to improve your English giving you a practical understanding of the language and how to use it. You will focus on the 4 skills: readin
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Hospitality, Law
- Program Description:
- In today’s world we are all connected. Knowing languages helps us discover new friends, new cultures and new perspectives. Selecting the right language school is a key step in your journey of discovery. You want to make the right choice—so, choose EC!
Established in 1982, EC Brighton English language school has an international reputation for quality tuition and excellent teachers. Fully refurbished in 2010, the school has new classrooms and facilities. A friendly and professional atmosphere makes EC Brighton a perfect place to learn English.
- In the centre of Brighton
- Seconds away from the centre of Brighton
- Great for shops, entertainment and everything!
- Very close to Brighton Pavilion
General English Course Description: With a focus on fluency, the General and Intensive English courses allow you to improve your English giving you a practical understanding of the language and how to use it. You will focus on the 4 skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening. You will improve your level and maximise your ability to use English.
- Available all year round
- Start Monday; End Friday
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- 20 lessons per week
- 1 lesson: 45 minutes
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Maximum students per class: 14
Internship Program Optional Add On:
In an increasingly competitive job market, employers look for new recruits who can add value to their business immediately. An internship in an English-speaking country can make your resume more attractive to future employers. Combined with an English course, you could be one step closer to your dream job.
- All Internships are unpaid
- Accommodation is not provided
- EEA, EU and Swiss students only
- Minimum level of English: Upper Intermediate
- Internship Duration: 4 - 3 months
- English Course Duration: Minimum 4 weeks
- Minimum age: 18+
- Start Date: Every Monday
Sales & Marketing, Finance PR & Advertising, Human Resources, Law, Engineering, Travel & Tourism, Hotel & Catering, Finance & Accounting, Insurance Administration & Secretarial, International Trade
- Setting Description:
- You’ll get more out of this course if:
- Your level is between Beginner and Advanced
- You want to improve your English with free-time spent in an English speaking country
- You want to improve your English level quickly and effectively while gaining confidence
- You want to improve your fluency and real understanding of English in everyday situations and contexts
- Price from 275 EUR a week!
- Orientation Program
- Placement test
- End of course certificate
- Internet access
- Some cultural activities
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program