The academic program earns students up to 15 semester hours of credit. (30 ECTS credits) The program is designed to give every student a solid understanding of the Hungarian culture, while at the same time allowing for the program to be personalized to ea
- Budapest, Hungary
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester
- Program Description:
- The objective of this program is to provide a rigorous academic program giving students the opportunity to be immersed in the historic environment of Budapest, Hungary; and to build valuable cross-cultural skills while living in an international setting.
The academic program earns students up to 15 semester hours of credit. (30 ECTS credits) The program is designed to give every student a solid understanding of the Hungarian culture, while at the same time allowing for the program to be personalized to each students individualized needs. Students can choose from many different business related and area studies courses. Students can also take Hungarian, which helps them communicate in the local language, understand the Hungarian culture, and adapt to their new environment. Students can choose up to five courses of their choice.
Program Fees Include:
- Tuition for up to 5 courses.
- Access to the university libraries and computer labs
- An official transcript
- Resident assistance and support
- Events and activities for international students
- Setting Description:
Why choose Corvinus University:
- It is the leading university in Hungary and one of the leading universities of the region. v The courses offered at the university have contributed to its recognition as a leading internationally known institution.
- The University has achieved remarkable positions in different rankings (Financial Times, QS, Eduniversal, etc).
- 70-80 courses each semester taught fully in English
- A historic atmosphere with a very modern and up-to-date education.
- An international environment with students from over 40 countries studying here each semester.
- Classes held for the most part on Mondays to Thursdays, giving you plenty of time to get to know not only Hungary, but also other countries in the region.
- English speaking staff to help you not only in academic matters, but also in any aspect of your stay
- The university cam
- Program Cost - 6,499 EUR