- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Medical, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Interning in the vibrant city of London will give you a lifetime of experiences and memories and will certainly be the highlight of your Resumé as you embark on your chosen career path. You will intern with leading companies in London (matched to your field of study and background) and come home with tangible skills related to your degree. Whether you’re working in Tech or Finance, we can find the right placement for you. Visit Buckingham Palace and the famous Tower of London. Don’t forget that weekends are free for travel to other parts of the UK and Europe so you can visit Loch Ness in Scotland or hit the beaches in Spain after a hectic work week!
- Setting Description:
- You'll undertake a work placement in London that is found specifically for you based on your previous educational and work experiences. Participants will live with other program participants or international students. Orientation is on site at the beginning of the program with our on-site internship coordinator, who is available 24/7 for you during your stay. Weekends are free for personal travel throughout the United Kingdom and Europe!
- See Website for Pricing USD. -Custom placement -On-site Coordinator -On-site orientation -Visa assistance (US applicants only) -ISIC - International Student ID Card - includes basic Health & Evacuation Insurance for those currently enrolled in university
Additional Program Information
- -Be aged 18 or over -Currently be a full-time degree level student in good standing, or a recent graduate of a higher education institution. (Current students must have completed at least one semester of their university courses- future enrollment will not be taken into consideration. Recent graduates must begin their internship within 1 year of receiving their degree.) -Hold a current valid passport from outside the EEA -Hold an acceptable internship offer in the UK for up to 6 months -Have sufficient support funds -If you are not a US citizen and are not studying in the US and/or English is not your first language you also need to provide proof that you have English Language skills of a high level. You will be required to provide an IELTS score of above 6.0.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program