- Salvador, Brazil; Rio De Janeiro, Brazil; Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Brazil is not only the largest country in South America, it has one of the most diverse landscapes and cultures of any country in the world! An internship in Brazil will be nothing short of amazing. Each region of the country offers something different - from the amazing biodiversity of the Amazon in the north, to the Afro-Brazilian culture of Salvador de Bahia in the Northeast, to the cosmopolitan cities of São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro in the Southeast. Your internship in Brazil will be customized to your background and goals and matched to your field of interest. We will take your preferences into consideration, but we will ask you to be flexible regarding location as we have great placements all around the country! Select our optional tour package and you’ll get a guidebook, tour of your host city, and an excursion to visit places like Iguazu Falls, Copacabana beach, and much more!
- See Website for Pricing USD. -Custom placement -On-site Coordinator -On-site orientation -Visa assistance (US applicants only) -ISIC - International Student ID Card - includes basic Health & Evacuation Insurance for those currently enrolled in university
Additional Program Information
- -Portuguese is not Required but is a Plus -Must be currently enrolled as a student
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program