Our concentrated 30-hour course provides you with an unrivaled fast track to the career you want in investment banking or a convenient way to advance your existing career. You will study: Financial Modeling; Corporate Valuation; Mergers and Acquisitions (
- London, United Kingdom; Chicago, United States; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; New York City, United States; Toronto, Canada
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
- In our training program, you’ll be:
- Taught by experts in the finance industry, who have extensive transaction experience.
- Enrolled in the most thorough practical training program in existence.
- Receive unlimited support from our banker/instructors
- Trained in the same financial modeling program utilized by the most successful investment banks, private equity firms, and hedge funds.
- Assisted by the full-time availability of our staff, who will give you steady support to enable your career success.
- Studying program content personalized for you
- Provided with expert help in finding a position in the financial industry, including help with your resume, interview preparation, with mock interviews, and additional help with placement.
- Able to complete your studies on your schedule, because your class sessions will be customized to work with your schedule
Our concentrated 30-hour course provides you with an unrivaled fast track to the career you want in investment banking or a convenient way to advance your existing career. You will study: Financial Modeling; Corporate Valuation; Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A); Leveraged Buyouts (LBO); Distressed Securities Analysis; Capital Restructuring; The Pitch Process; Raising Venture Capital; Initial Public Offerings (IPO); Buy-Side & Sell-Side Advisory
- Setting Description:
- You’ll learn why investment banks, corporations, and leading business schools partner with us to teach the specific skills required for a successful career in investment banking.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program