The International Centre for Exploration and Education (I.C.E.E) is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to providing engaging, hands-on experiences to our clients in order to allow them to explore and master the capabilities needed to succeed - both in bus
- Berlin, Germany; Cusco, Peru; Dodoma, Tanzania, United Republic of; Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
- To achieve our objectives, all of our guides have Ph.D.s in fields of study relevant to the tours they are leading, are active faculty members at universities and colleges, and are excited about the destinations and experiences contained within our tours. We only run tours to destinations that we know well and at which we have developed personal relationships with the people who are so important to providing exceptional experiences for our clients. We also make extensive use of local guides to supplement the experience of our own guides to produce better tours for our clients.
The International Centre for Exploration and Education (I.C.E.E) is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to providing engaging, hands-on experiences to our clients in order to allow them to explore and master the capabilities needed to succeed - both in business and in life. Our tours are intended to allow our clients to improve their capacities to communicate effectively, build effective team relationships, identify and build character strengths, and sharpen resilience skills while learning to work together in challenging environments.
The goals for our tours are:
- To immerse our clients in the cultures and experiences available at our tour destinations
- To provide an environment in which our clients can develop friendships – both with their fellow travelers and with the people they visit
- To assist our clients in identifying and building their own character strengths in a challenging environment
- Setting Description:
- We have a variety of tours, but our two Signature Tours are Australia and New Zealand. Australia 1: May 14-June 3, 2012 Australia 2: June 4-24, 2012 Australia - it’s time for you to follow your dream! This signature trip includes several carefully linked components that allow participants to understand and experience Australia while building team relationships and their personal character strengths. New Zealand: June 27-July 20, 2012 New Zealand is every bit as exotic as you might imagine - incredible scenic beauty is all around with snowy peaks, abundant animal life, icy glaciers, hot springs, huge waterfalls, vast valleys, and exciting mountain terrain. This signature trip allows participants to understand and experience New Zealand while building team relationships and identifying their own personal character strengths through several carefully linked components.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program