- Geneva, Switzerland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
At the International Center of European Football, student-athletes reach their maximum potential and enhance individual and collective performance. We build smart, physically prepared and mentally strong players capable of succeeding at the next level. Individualized development programs and exposure opportunities lead players to top professional organizations and prestigious universities around the world.
ll aspects of our centers, including programs, staff, amenities, and facilities, exceed the necessary requirements to offer talented football players, from around the world, a unique chance to reach the next level. We provide the best-in-class European methodology, and coaching through an expert youth development staff, who are all FFF and/or UEFA licensed.
The International Center of European Football owns and operates an elite club named Thonon Evian Grand Geneve FC (formerly Evian Thonon Gaillard - Professional Ligue 1). The club develops over 2,000 players (boys and girls) on a yearly basis and competes at the highest level in France with elite teams ranging from U15 through Senior.
ICEF student-athletes benefit from this elite competition to receive the experience and exposure needed to reach the next level. For the most advanced, they may integrate training sessions and compete with the club, that works as launching platform for your professional career.
Academic Excellence to pursue your Higher Education
The International Center of European Football is committed to providing educational programs that prepare student-athletes for academic excellence, partnered with a culturally enriching environment.
Student-athletes enrolled in the Bachelor's program attend an international Swiss Business School in Geneva. Founded in 1995 and providing leading academic excellence in Europe, it is an ideal setting for academic and personal development.
- Small class sizes allow for individualized attention, to better meet the needs of each student.
- School schedules are adapted to allow student-athletes to fully benefit from both football and academic programs.
- Bachelor’s in International Management / Specialization in Sports Management (English)
- French & English language classes
- 65,000 USD. 3,000 USD Matriculation fee + 575 USD Application fee
Additional Program Information
- Applicants may submit their online application to be selected in the program.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program