- London, United Kingdom; Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Winter Two is a condensed version of our Winter One seminar. This seminar is perfect for undergraduate students who want to expand their international business education but might have time constraints during their winter break or are uneasy about studying abroad for a longer period. Students will learn about the culture, customs, and international business practices in London,UK and France. Most importantly, students will observe the difference between each country visited and the United States.
International Business Seminars (IBS) programs provide a variety of unique opportunities:
- Network with business executives by visiting global companies to learn about how business is conducted and the challenges that come from running a multi-national organization.
- Earn university credit while applying the knowledge you've learned in the classroom to real-life business settings.
- Gain a competitive advantage for your career by experiencing international policies, political climates, and international business environments while building confidence, cultural understanding, and an ability to adapt to a variety of situations.
- Experience some of the world's most well-known attractions and destinations.
Winter Two Highlights:
- Visit London, United Kingdom & Paris, France in 11 days
- Experience New Year's Eve in London, cultural activities, and free time to explore.
- Participate in city tours to see the most well-known attractions, including the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, and more
- Learn from business executives at global companies such as the Hard Rock Cafe, World Bank Group, and more
- View international business practices in a variety of industries, including: finance, marketing, economics, and more
- Stay in 4-star hotels with front-lobby security
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program