- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Spring Break, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
The course Strategy & Marketing for Emerging Countries is an opportunity for students from all over the world to attend a short-term certificate program, an immersion in the emerging countries context. They are supported by an extensive scholarship program, covering up to 60% on tuition fees. For this reason, we welcome them to apply and participate in our programs in Brazil, opening new professional horizons for them. We will provide 50 scholarships for 2016, subject to change in case of high demand.
The program will be held at UNIP - Universidade Paulista - that is conveniently located near Paulista Avenue, one of the safest areas of São Paulo city (Brazil), heart of the Latin America financial district and home of the international community in the state of São Paulo. So far, we have welcomed students from more than 35 different countries. In 2014 the world’s eyes turned to Brazil because FIFA World Cup was held here. Next July Brazil will host Olympic Summer Games in Rio de Janeiro, only 50 minutes flight from our city.
- 4200 USD. Request a scholarship
Additional Program Information
- Our programs held at the Universidade Paulista (UNIP) and are structured for both undergraduate and graduate students. It is important to mention that there is no restriction on field of study. Our programs are designed to be available for students interested in developing managerial knowledge while having an international experience. We encourage a diverse group of scholars to apply and participate.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please note that scholarships are granted after the CV analysis and the evaluation of your educational background and any relevant international experience, which you should provide in the application form and by attaching your CV when in the process.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program