- Auckland, New Zealand; Sydney, Australia; Melbourne, Australia; Wellington, New Zealand
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Psychology, Sciences & Environment
- Program Description:
Kia Ora and G'day! Intern NZ and Intern OZ provide customised internships and internship programs in New Zealand and Australia. The internships are suited to graduates or university students undertaking an academically credited internship. We work with you, your university academic coordinator and the internship site supervisor to ensure that any academic credit requirements are met. We also arrange internships in Australia and New Zealand for those who want to gain practical work experience in their chosen field and increase their employment prospects. The organisations we work with in Australia and New Zealand offer professional internships and welcome you as part of their team.
Internships of any length in all areas throughout Australia and New Zealand. We also provide a full set of support services - including guaranteed accommodation, centred around your international internship experience to ensure your time in Australia or New Zealand is a wonderful, safe and life enriching experience.
- Setting Description:
- We also provide a full set of support services - including guaranteed accommodation, centred around your international internship experience to ensure your time in Australia or New Zealand is a wonderful, safe and life enriching experience.
- Prices vary and start from at little as NZ$950
Based on 1 Reviews
- Top value service10/28/13
My experience studying abroad was so much fun, the people I worked with were fabulous and were extremely welcoming. They have taught me a lot about working with survivors, and also about working together as a team. Since social work deals with many different
systems, it has been difficult to learn the logistics of my job, however I am grateful that Intern NZ has provided me with the opportunity to explore this area further. During my time I have also had the chance to visit other parts of New Zealand including a trip to the South Island Abel Tasman National Park which was an amazing experience.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend